If you're using Shopify, connecting your store to Kindred is easy!
What is a Shopify API key and why do I need to register it with Kindred?
As part of your registration process, you’ll be asked to add your Shopify API key to your account.
The Shopify API key removes the need for code and lets you track and report on sales made through your website as a direct result of marketing activity with Kindred.
In fact, this handy little shortcut makes the entire process so simple, you can be up and running in less time than it takes to boil the kettle.
How do I generate my Shopify API key?
1. From your Shopify admin, go to Apps.
2. Click Manage private apps.
3. Click Create a new private app.
4. In the App details section, enter a name for your app (it can be any name).
5. In the Admin API section, select the areas of your store that you want the Kindred app to access. (You need to enable Read access on Orders and Products for Kindred)
6. Click Save.
7. And your app should look something like this:
8. Log in to Kindred
9. Go to Settings (bottom left of the screen).
10. Select the Installation Code tab.
11. Scroll down and click on Authorise Shopify Store.
12. Paste your API details into the window as per the 2 screenshots below.
14. Click Log in
Now you can start your first campaign!!