We’re sorry to hear you want to uninstall Kindred. We're always open to positive and constructive feedback and would appreciate any insights you can provide.
The steps to remove the Kindred browser extension depend on which browser you're using and the device. Select your browser and device below for instructions on uninstalling Kindred:
To the right of your address bar, look for the extension's icon. Right-click the icon and select Remove from Chrome.
If you don't see the extension's icon:
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More More tools Extensions.
3. On to the extension you want to remove, click Remove.
4. Confirm by clicking Remove.
Click the menu button , click and select .
1. Scroll through the list of extensions.
2. Click the ellipsis (3-dot) icon for the extension you wish to remove and select Remove.
Choose Safari > Preferences, then click Extensions.
1. To turn off an extension, deselect its checkbox.
2. To uninstall an extension, select the extension and click the Uninstall button. If you can't determine what an extension does, or you don't expect to use it again, you should uninstall it.